- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "journal pediatrics"
Boxing Too Risky for Young Boys (and Girls)
Boxing teenagers may be able to deliver a punch but the nation's largest group of pediatricians on recently urged its members to "vigorously oppose boxing for any child or adolescent."
- Posted August 30, 2011