- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "journal"
Control Hunger With a Avocado Snack
More than 100 million avocados will be consumed during the Big Game.
- Posted July 25, 2015
More Men Are Meditating
Brief meditation Relieves Stress, More Men are Doing it.
- Posted April 9, 2015
Moderate Alcohol Bad for Heart
moderate alcohol consumption may be bad for your heart
- Posted July 14, 2014
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Men Who Have Sex With Men
About 30 percent of young males who had sex with males at HIV risk. Surprised?
- Posted January 25, 2014
Diagnosing Mental Disorders
The DSM V changes diagnosis criteria for some disorders, including schizophrenia and bipolar.
- Posted November 9, 2013
Flaxseed may also help lower total blood cholesterol and that's a good thing for black males.
- Posted November 4, 2013
Does Divorce Kill Men?
Divorced men have higher rates of mortality, substance abuse, depression and lack of social support, U.S. researchers say.
- Posted October 1, 2013