- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "junk food"
David L. Franklin is a Certified Personal Trainer since 1996. He has been involved in fitness since he was eighteen. David is a contributor to healthyblackmen.org.
- Posted April 7, 2011
Processed Food Linked to Cancer…And Your Kids IQ!
Adults know that processed foods are not the healthiest choice, right? I mean, credible research has tied processed food to higher rates of obesity, depression, and even cancer. Now British researchers say kids who have a diet...
- Posted February 13, 2011