- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "kinsey institute"
Do You Holidate?
Are you dating just to avoid being alone for the holiday season?
- Posted December 28, 2013
Monogamy: Made in America
Most people will agree that monogamy is a choice, a behavior of abstaining from additional sexual partners while sexually/romantically involved with another person. The Vatican and most Americans still publicly support monogamy. But the question is can...
- Posted March 24, 2011
Anatomy of the Penis
Data from the Kinsey Institute suggest that most penises aren't extreme show-ers or growers. About 12% of penises gained one-third or less of their total length with an erection, and about 7% doubled in length when erect....
- Posted February 21, 2011