- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "life coach"
Lies, Pride, and STI’s
The pleasure of sex is undeniable but it's always had unintended consequnces - pregnancy, infections, and heartache. Talk to your sexual partner about your risks for a sexually transmitted infection. Better to kill the mood now rather...
- Posted September 9, 2012
“I don’t even give advice; I help people see answers for themselves. I’m certified as a Life Coach but I have a passion for helping people and I do it from the heart.” ...
- Posted April 3, 2011