- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "living with hiv"
FDA Approves New HIV Rapid Test
FDA approves first rapid diagnostic test to detect both HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1/2 antibodies.
- Posted August 18, 2013
Take the Test, Take Control
HIV testing day was established as an annual observance to promote HIV testing. This is a particularly important time for YOU to get involved!
- Posted June 24, 2013
The developing country of Ghana is dealing with an unprecedented condom recall.
- Posted April 21, 2013
April is STD Awareness Month
Get yourself talking and get yourself tested this STD Awareness Month.
- Posted March 31, 2013
Men Get Circumcised to Raise HIV Awareness
Zimbabwe has 1.1 million people living with HIV, including 150,000 children, according to the country's National AIDS Council.
- Posted June 25, 2012
Young Men with HIV Risk Brittle Bones
The National Institutes of Health releases new study finding HIV-positive young men, mostly African American and Hispanic at risk of low bone mass. Researchers recommend monitoring, exercise, vitamin D to prevent future fracture risk. ...
- Posted June 21, 2012