- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "medical costs"
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
34% of Americans Obese
American hospitals are ripping out wall-mounted toilets and replacing them with floor models to better support fat patients.
- Posted May 3, 2012
Life in Retirement
Social security benefits should be considered a supplement to retirement income only and not a total dependence for living out one’s retirement years.
- Posted May 19, 2011