- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "medical history"
Physicians, Patients, and Pills (Part II)
More than 50 million Americans are traking prescription medication at any given time. Thousands overdose or have adverse reactions due to self-medicating without physician assistance. Heed these five safer steps to taking prescription meds. It's for your...
- Posted March 15, 2013
Young Men with HIV Risk Brittle Bones
The National Institutes of Health releases new study finding HIV-positive young men, mostly African American and Hispanic at risk of low bone mass. Researchers recommend monitoring, exercise, vitamin D to prevent future fracture risk. ...
- Posted June 21, 2012