- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "medical"
“I’m OK, I Feel Strong”
Comedian Tracy Morgan gives peace sign to photographers.
- Posted July 14, 2014
Your Diabetes Diagnosis
Diabetes affects about 26 million in the United States. Let's talk PREVENTION.
- Posted May 7, 2014
Cholesterol Pill May Boost Sex Drive
Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Boost a Man's Sex Life: Study
- Posted March 30, 2014
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Online Alzheimer’s Test
Contact the Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
- Posted January 28, 2014
Call 1-800-766-6779 to fellowship with supportive men and women in your area managing marijuana addiction.
- Posted January 3, 2014
Dwight Howard was consuming “the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day” at one point, says doctor.
- Posted December 20, 2013
2M Battle Foot Pain
In America, plantar fasciitis affects over 2 million people each year. Is this an issue for you?
- Posted December 18, 2013