- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "mental health issue"
Chantix Safety Warning
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration warns that Pfizer Inc’s quit-smoking drug, Chantix, is associated with seizures and that some patients who drink while taking the drug may become aggressive or black out. The agency said it...
- Posted March 18, 2015
Behavioral Health Resources
Resources from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration are available! Increasing awareness of mental health issues and making it easier for people to seek help will take partners working together. Faith and community leaders can...
- Posted March 23, 2014
Call 1-800-766-6779 to fellowship with supportive men and women in your area managing marijuana addiction.
- Posted January 3, 2014