- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "mobile apps"
Smartphone Life Hacks
As a clinician, I understand the lives of my clients are becoming more and more complicated. The buzz of a vibrating cell phone, alerting a client to a new email or tweet is a common background sound...
- Posted February 29, 2016
3.2M Suffer from Migraines
Chronic migraine is a distinct and severe neurological disorder impacting an estimated 3.2 million Americans. The disorder is characterized by patients who have a history of migraine and suffer from headaches on 15 or more days per...
- Posted February 22, 2016
5 Mental Health Apps
Technology makes even mental health care convenient and confidential.
- Posted January 18, 2015