- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "mobile health"
Technology & Your Health Data
Physicians and other health care professionals use smartphones,tablets, etc. in their work. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has safeguards to help protect patient health information when using mobile devices.
- Posted January 6, 2013