- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "monogamous relationships"
The ‘Fidelity’ Pill Oxytocin
What if a hormone could help your mate stay faithful? Well, the hormone oxytocin -- often called the "love hormone" -- may help promote fidelity within monogamous relationships according to researchers.
- Posted November 27, 2012