- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "mortality"
Global Hypertension Tx Plan
Prevention efforts for hypertension need to start with nutrition and diet at an early age globally.
- Posted May 31, 2014
Why Sperm Defects Matter
Sperm quality linked to a man's mortality.
- Posted May 19, 2014
Does Divorce Kill Men?
Divorced men have higher rates of mortality, substance abuse, depression and lack of social support, U.S. researchers say.
- Posted October 1, 2013
Aspirin Use for Heart Health
Now is the time to comment on research plan on 'Aspirin Use for Cardiovascular Events.'
- Posted July 21, 2013
Prostate Cancer Advisory Threat to Black Men?
African-American men are both more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer and to die from prostate cancer than are white men, so why is a government panel saying the PSA tests does "more harm than good?"...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Relax and Chill Out
You got a full-time job, a side hustle, kids, a mortgage, and you cannot keep up with the status changes, tweets, etc. Take a "mini-retreat" everyday before your meltdown is captuared on the evening news. Read this...
- Posted July 10, 2011