- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "national sleep foundation"
You Need 7-to-9 Hours of Sleep
An estimated 20% of the more than 42,500 U.S. vehicle crashes a year are linked to drowsy driving. In fact, lack of sleep is an epidemic in our society that's literally killing us. Before you drive, supervise...
- Posted April 28, 2012
Sleepless in America
More than 50 million adults in the United States have chronic sleep and wakefulness disorders. Sleep difficulties, some of which are preventable, are associated with chronic diseases, mental disorders, health-risk behaviors, limitations of daily functioning, injury,...
- Posted March 6, 2011