- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "obama"
Get Tax Advice on Obamacare
The Internal Revenue Service has taxpayer advice on how to deal with Obamacare. IRS online tax preparation is available until April 15 to file their tax returns and pay any tax due. The IRS said it expects...
- Posted January 19, 2015
This Spread Less Germs
Germs spread by fist bumps are 90% lower than by handshakes
- Posted July 28, 2014
Gov’t Benefits for Gay Couples
A year after the Supreme Court struck down a law barring federal recognition of gay marriages, the Obama administration granted an array of new benefits Friday to same-sex couples, including those who live in states where gay...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Is Multi-Tasking Healthy?
Human multi-tasking is the performance by an individual of appearing to handle more than one task at the same time according to Wikipedia. It may not even be healthy as you place yourself in stressful and even...
- Posted February 5, 2013
Black and Gay in the USA
U.S. President Barack Obama declared June to be Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month.
- Posted June 21, 2011