- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "obesity epidemic"
Americans, Still Fat
Almost 40 percent of middle-age U.S. adults are obese.
- Posted October 20, 2013
Eating Ourselves to Death in America
Obesity is common, serious and costly. In 2009-2010, more than one-third of U.S. adults (35.7%) were obese. But did you know that among non-Hispanic black and Mexican-American men, those with higher incomes are more likely to be...
- Posted August 14, 2012
34% of Americans Obese
American hospitals are ripping out wall-mounted toilets and replacing them with floor models to better support fat patients.
- Posted May 3, 2012
Americans Eating Healthier & Cooking More
About 43% surveyed say they increased their use of grocery store coupons and 35% were buying fresh over processed ingredients to cook their meals.
- Posted April 16, 2012