- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "obesity"
Belly Fat More Deadly than Obesity?
Obesity is a bad actor for millions of African Americans. Now there is evidence that some “skinny” people who carry extra weight around their mid-section may be at greater risk for early death than obese people. Central...
- Posted November 11, 2015
Prostate Cancer Risk for Obese Black Men
According to the CDC 38% of Black men are obese. Obesity has been linked to numerous health problems in black men including heart disease and diabetes and this year another major health issue, prostate cancer, was added...
- Posted September 28, 2015
Healthy Man of the Month – Sept. 2015
Lionell Dixon has done something few people his age can claim. He’s transformed his obese body and in the process, his life, by losing an astounding 150 pounds! At his highest weight, the now 31-year-old was about...
- Posted September 12, 2015
Rick Ross and the ‘CrossFit’ Effect
“Sodas was the first thing I cut out. Most definitely..."
- Posted December 28, 2014
10 Fattest States
More than half of the fattest states in the USA are southern, surprised?
- Posted March 6, 2014
My Health & American Healthcare
Individuals play a starring role in their own health and the health of our nation.
- Posted September 21, 2013
Extreme Obesity in U.S.
Cases of 'extreme obesity' are on the rise among the young in America.
- Posted August 18, 2013
Get Fit for Life
Personal trainer and wellness coach Wess Murray Joins the team of Healthy Black Men.
- Posted June 2, 2013