- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "oraquick"
Dr. Ross Says ‘Know Your HIV Status’
A candid talk about HIV Testing, African Americans, and Risk With Dr. Ross
- Posted June 26, 2014
FDA Approves Home HIV Testing
FDA approves first over-the-counter home use HIV test kit. But what challenges loom? What if an HIV positive result sends someone into harms way? Would the FDA approve a home cancer test kit? What about for Alzheimer's?...
- Posted July 4, 2012
Is it Smart to Test for HIV at Home?
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration panel of outside experts concluded that OraSure Technologies Inc's over-the-counter, in-home HIV test is reasonably safe and effective for determining whether someone has the AIDS virus.
- Posted May 17, 2012