- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "overdose"
How Drinking Water Can Kill?
Georgia teen dies after drinking too much water at football practice?
- Posted August 28, 2014
FDA Approves Drug for Heroin Overdose
A hand-held auto-injector for Naloxone to counter the effects of heroin overdose, is approved by the FDA.
- Posted April 6, 2014
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Preventing Drug Overdose
Drug overdose deaths have increased for 11th consecutive year. In fact, overdoses of prescription pain-killers and heroin, have overtaken AIDS to become the leading cause of death of homeless adults, according to a Boston study of homeless...
- Posted February 22, 2013