- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "parkinson’s disease"
Muhammad Ali – Greatest Ever!
He was The Greatest. Muhammad Ali has died at age 74. The legendary athlete who changed the face of boxing and influenced a generation was hospitalized in the Phoenix area with respiratory problems earlier this week. Always...
- Posted June 4, 2016
iPhone App for Parkinson Symptoms
The Lift Pulse app can measure your tremor using your smart phone.
- Posted May 18, 2015
Eat More Super Foods
Pinto beans, lentils, and soybeans are terrific sources of antioxidants.
- Posted December 21, 2013