- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "pharmaceuticals"
A ‘Hidden’ Health Disparity
Black patients feel uncomfortable asking doc for cheaper drugs.
- Posted June 8, 2015
Gilead’s Hep C Drug Safe
Chronic hepatitis C affects at least 3 million people in the United States.
- Posted October 23, 2013
Speeding Up the HIV Drug Pipeline
The uphill challenge over the development, pricing and distribution HIV drugs continues.
- Posted October 17, 2013
J&J Invests in Prostate Cancer Tx
African-American men are both more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer and to die from prostate cancer than are white men, according to Ohio State University’s Wexner Medical Center. In fact, African-American men may have the highest...
- Posted June 19, 2013
Prayer, Faith, and Health
A much larger study conducted by the National Institutes of Health in 2002 found 43 percent of people in the United States pray for their own health, and 24 percent seek the prayers of others.
- Posted April 10, 2011