- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "pharmacy"
Understanding Your Drug Prescription
If your doctor prescribes medicine for you, make sure you’ve told him or her about any other medicines you are currently taking, including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and supplements. You also need to talk about any allergies you...
- Posted March 25, 2015
Smart Pill Bottles
AdhereTech has created smart pill bottles that send real-time alerts to users.
- Posted February 3, 2015
Hepatitis C: New Drug Therapies
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) affects more than 3 million people.
- Posted July 28, 2014
Tips to Avoid Pharmacy Frustrations
The important changes to your prescription insurance coverage you need to know.
- Posted February 28, 2014
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that sets rules about who can look at and receive your health information.
- Posted July 11, 2013