- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "physical activity"
Take the Fit Fathers Day Pledge
Kimatni Rawlins is the proud father of two young girls. As the founder Fit Fathers, he inspires other men to lead the charge in prioritizing healthier eating and exercise to enhance the lives of themselves and their families....
- Posted June 1, 2016
Online Alzheimer’s Test
Contact the Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
- Posted January 28, 2014
Give Coconut Water a Try
Coconut water may cost a bit more but it has many benefits to help you live healthier. It does the body good, trust me.
- Posted October 4, 2013
5 Tips to Shape Up this Summer
Take your time and Keep in mind that Summer Training is a time for fun, light-hearted exercise. You aren't competing so just relax, enjoy your activity and enjoy the summer.
- Posted May 10, 2012
Prevent Heart Disease Now
African American men were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to white men, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.
- Posted September 17, 2011