- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "physician"
Bisexual Health Priorities
Don't let your sexual orientation inhibit your relationship with your healthcare provider.
- Posted June 20, 2016
The Doctor Is In.
Dr. Lee is dedicated to using his time to making the people around him better.
- Posted November 12, 2014
Make Your Doctor Visit Matter
Before your next doctors appointment, make sure you know a few things.
- Posted June 26, 2014
Dr. Sophie Balzora
Dr. Balzora can be found on Twitter @SophieBalzoraMD
- Posted June 12, 2014
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Dwight Howard was consuming “the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day” at one point, says doctor.
- Posted December 20, 2013
2M Battle Foot Pain
In America, plantar fasciitis affects over 2 million people each year. Is this an issue for you?
- Posted December 18, 2013
Doctor on Demand App
New Android App Allows Doctors to Give Advice Through Video Calls
- Posted December 12, 2013