- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "pills"
Fake Diet Supplements
The FDA has found nearly 300 products making fraudulent claims related mostly to weight loss and sexual potency.
- Posted August 28, 2013
The Heart God Gave Me
From congestive heart failure in his forties to recovery and healing. Mr. Weaver learns how fragile the human heart really is and shares lifesaving lessons along the way.
- Posted November 9, 2011
Prayer, Faith, and Health
A much larger study conducted by the National Institutes of Health in 2002 found 43 percent of people in the United States pray for their own health, and 24 percent seek the prayers of others.
- Posted April 10, 2011
It Gets Better
NFL star, Kenny McKinley was only 23-years-old when he shot himself. Little Carl Joseph Walker was only eleven when he ended his life. And Joseph Jefferson was just twenty-six years young when he killed himself. Each of...
- Posted January 12, 2011