- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "pre diabetes"
Are You Pre-Diabetic?
One in three American adults has prediabetes, but only 10% of them know they have it. Prediabetes means a person’s blood glucose (sugar) level is higher than normal, but not high enough yet to be diagnosed with...
- Posted March 22, 2016
Prevent Diabetes STAT
With more than 86 million Americans living with prediabetes and nearly 90 percent of them unaware of it, the American Medical Association (AMA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today announced that they have...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Dwight Howard was consuming “the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day” at one point, says doctor.
- Posted December 20, 2013
Your Risk for Diabetic Eye Disease
Diabetic eye disease has no warning signs. Finding and treating the disease early, before it causes vision loss or blindness, is the best way to control diabetic eye disease.
- Posted November 17, 2012