- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "prescription medication"
Physicians, Patients, and Pills (Part II)
More than 50 million Americans are traking prescription medication at any given time. Thousands overdose or have adverse reactions due to self-medicating without physician assistance. Heed these five safer steps to taking prescription meds. It's for your...
- Posted March 15, 2013
Eat to Live
More than 38,000 black males die each year due to cardiovascular disease in the United States.
- Posted March 3, 2013
Physicians, Patients, and Pills (Part I)
Pills don’t always work the way we think they do. Half a pill doesn’t always mean half the strength, and twice the medication can quadruple dangerous side effects. Dr. Lewis shares ways to protect the integrity of...
- Posted March 11, 2012