- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "prescriptions"
Doctors Key to Reducing Opiod Overdose
Physicians are a leading source of prescription opioids for the highest-risk users
- Posted March 17, 2014
Dr. Salone @ Healthy Black Men
Are you asking the right questions about your prescriptions? Talk to Dr. Salone.
- Posted January 23, 2014
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal law that sets rules about who can look at and receive your health information.
- Posted July 11, 2013
Physicians, Patients, and Pills (Part I)
Pills don’t always work the way we think they do. Half a pill doesn’t always mean half the strength, and twice the medication can quadruple dangerous side effects. Dr. Lewis shares ways to protect the integrity of...
- Posted March 11, 2012