- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "processed food"
Fast Food Is Too Salty
Salt levels in U.S. processed and fast-food dangerously high. That means more risk of weight gain, diabetes, and high blood pressure for you.
- Posted May 15, 2013
The Salty Truth About MSG
MSG can be found in dairy products, protein powder, candy, gum, some nutritional supplements, and even soaps and shampoos. Symptoms of eating foods with MSG can include migraine headaches, upset stomach, fuzzy thinking, diarrhea, heart irregularities, asthma,...
- Posted April 16, 2012
Going Green for Dinner
Green leafy vegetables are the way to go for better health. Eating more greens makes a difference when it comes to risk for heart disease, diabetes, and even some cancers.
- Posted February 9, 2012
Prevent Heart Disease Now
African American men were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to white men, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.
- Posted September 17, 2011
David Franklin is a Certified Personal Trainer, Nutritional Consultant as well as the owner of DLF Fitness. And now he's collaborating with healthyblackmen.org to answer all of your questions about health and fitness in our ASK DAVID...
- Posted February 7, 2011