- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "prostate cancer mortality"
Vitamin Supplements and Prostate Cancer
Selenium, vitamin E supplements may up prostate cancer risk
- Posted February 23, 2014
Prostate Cancer Still Killing Black Men
African-American men may have the highest rate of prostate cancer incidence in the world. In addition, their prostate cancer mortality rate is more than twice as high as the rate for white Americans. It is a crisis....
- Posted September 20, 2012
Prostate Cancer Advisory Threat to Black Men?
African-American men are both more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer and to die from prostate cancer than are white men, so why is a government panel saying the PSA tests does "more harm than good?"...
- Posted May 23, 2012