- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "psa screening"
Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
There are real side effects of prostate cancer screening for Black males.
- Posted September 18, 2016
Prostate Cancer Advisory Threat to Black Men?
African-American men are both more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer and to die from prostate cancer than are white men, so why is a government panel saying the PSA tests does "more harm than good?"...
- Posted May 23, 2012
Recommendations for Prostate Cancer Screening
African-American men may have the highest rate of prostate cancer incidence in the world which makes it extremely concerning that a government panel would recommend against PSA testing in "healthy men."
- Posted October 8, 2011