- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "risk of hiv"
Take The Test
More than one million people are estimated to be living with HIV in the United States, one in five don't know they're infected. The best way to fight HIV is to know your status. Get an HIV...
- Posted October 27, 2011
Blood Donation Ban Unjustified
Just last year, American health officials sustained the ban on homosexuals donating blood in the USA but did call for more research. Now our friends across the pond end the lifetime ban on blood donations by homosexual...
- Posted September 8, 2011