- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "risk of stroke"
Cocaine Use Tied to Stroke Risk
Adults, even in their 30s and 40s, may raise their risk of stroke by six-fold every time they use cocaine, a recent U.S. study suggests. Based on a comparison of younger victims of a first stroke, using...
- Posted March 19, 2016