- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "science"
MLK Day 2014
Dr. King once said, "Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'"
- Posted January 15, 2014
Inside Your Brain
Your brain see things even when you don't according to new research.
- Posted November 17, 2013
Stem cell therapy offers new hope in the fight against HIV.
- Posted November 11, 2013
My Health & American Healthcare
Individuals play a starring role in their own health and the health of our nation.
- Posted September 21, 2013
7 Signs of Sex Addiction
Sexual addiction is indeed a progressive intimacy disorder. It is characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts.
- Posted May 19, 2013
The ‘Fidelity’ Pill Oxytocin
What if a hormone could help your mate stay faithful? Well, the hormone oxytocin -- often called the "love hormone" -- may help promote fidelity within monogamous relationships according to researchers.
- Posted November 27, 2012
Chocolate Reduces Stroke Risk
Large scale study found men who ate the most chocolate had a lower risk of stroke than men who avoided chocolate.
- Posted September 1, 2012
Threat to the Ears
If you've pumped the volume on your iPod or any set of earphones you may be causing hearing loss. The sound coming from your earphones can be similar to that of a jet engine. Now how does...
- Posted August 31, 2012