- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "sex partners"
Safer, Smarter Sex With Chec-Mate
A new application by Chec-Mate is on the market to help you have safer sex! The digital age and sexual safety are combined in the creation of Eli Dancy. Check out Chec-Mate and see if its for...
- Posted May 21, 2012
3 Sex Mistakes Men Make
It doesn’t matter if you have sex with men, women or both; there are some universal flaws when it comes to sex with your partner. So if you want to improve your knowledge and possibly your romantic...
- Posted March 27, 2011
Monogamy: Made in America
Most people will agree that monogamy is a choice, a behavior of abstaining from additional sexual partners while sexually/romantically involved with another person. The Vatican and most Americans still publicly support monogamy. But the question is can...
- Posted March 24, 2011