- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "Sex"
If you have a tendency to fall asleep on your partner right after sex it may be a non-conscious way to block any commitment conversation.
- Posted September 10, 2016
Best Foods for Better Sex
Eat more blueberries, peanuts, garlic, etc. to boost your sex drive!
- Posted December 14, 2015
Is She Sexually Satisfied?
There is no point faking sex in bed…
- Posted September 26, 2015
Sex Acts That Increase STI Risks
More than 80% of guys admit to having used a tactic to avoid using condoms during sex.
- Posted October 24, 2014
Mobile App Reports STI Results
Mobile App Reports STI Results and Could Impact Sexual Risk Taking
- Posted October 9, 2014
#Brotherswhotweet – Twitter Chat 6/24
Celebrating Mens Health Month on Twitter with #Brotherswhotweet hashtag chats.
- Posted June 27, 2014
Sex Apps & STI Risk for Gay Men
Sex on Demand Apps Lead to Increase Sexual Risks and Even Infection.
- Posted June 13, 2014
Why Sperm Defects Matter
Sperm quality linked to a man's mortality.
- Posted May 19, 2014