- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "sexual behavior"
7 Signs of Sex Addiction
Sexual addiction is indeed a progressive intimacy disorder. It is characterized by compulsive sexual thoughts and acts.
- Posted May 19, 2013
Sixty percent of U.S. men and women didn't use any form of protection against HIV/AIDS or sexually transmitted infections when they lost their virginity versus 47% in Columbia.
- Posted May 12, 2013
Lies, Pride, and STI’s
The pleasure of sex is undeniable but it's always had unintended consequnces - pregnancy, infections, and heartache. Talk to your sexual partner about your risks for a sexually transmitted infection. Better to kill the mood now rather...
- Posted September 9, 2012
HPV More Prevalent in Men
About 7% of U.S. men and women ages 14-69 have oral human papillomavirus, but the prevalence is higher among men. If you are sexually active and engaging in unprotected sex, get yourself tested for HPV. You may...
- Posted February 2, 2012