- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "sexually transmitted infections"
Anyone who is sexually active knows that it’s important to take every precaution when it comes to preventing STI’s (sexually transmitted infections). Getting tested regularly, open communication with your sex partner(s), and using condoms are the basics to stay...
- Posted August 17, 2016
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Getting the teen pregnancy prevention conversation started in Chicago and beyond.
- Posted May 28, 2013
Sixty percent of U.S. men and women didn't use any form of protection against HIV/AIDS or sexually transmitted infections when they lost their virginity versus 47% in Columbia.
- Posted May 12, 2013
The developing country of Ghana is dealing with an unprecedented condom recall.
- Posted April 21, 2013
Men Get Circumcised to Raise HIV Awareness
Zimbabwe has 1.1 million people living with HIV, including 150,000 children, according to the country's National AIDS Council.
- Posted June 25, 2012