- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "smartphones"
Some smartphone and tablet apps contain accurate information to help parents, coaches and athletic trainers.
- Posted April 7, 2014
Technology & Your Health Data
Physicians and other health care professionals use smartphones,tablets, etc. in their work. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has safeguards to help protect patient health information when using mobile devices.
- Posted January 6, 2013
A SmartWatch That’s Almost Too Smart
If you are the type of guy who loves a cool watch. Check out the SmartWatch from Sony. It's brings of Android to your wrist.
- Posted April 12, 2012
Super Bowl Apps You Need
The Super Bowl is literally everywhere! It's a good thing. Get the official app for the game, your favorite team, and now you can watch it all online this year. No excuses to miss the biggest game...
- Posted February 5, 2012
Lenovo Launches Smartphone
The smartphone competition for your wallet and your ear is hotter than ever. Lenovo Group Ltd is making a global effort into tablets and now launches a smartphone in the U.S., challenging Apple Inc and Google.
- Posted January 10, 2012