- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "smokers"
Tobacco Issues Unsettled
States spend 2% of billions in tobacco settlement money on cessation.
- Posted December 22, 2013
34% of Americans Obese
American hospitals are ripping out wall-mounted toilets and replacing them with floor models to better support fat patients.
- Posted May 3, 2012
When Black Skin Cracks
Antioxidants, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids may help the skin of smokers to appear younger. Quitting cigarette smoking goes a long way to increasing your overall health, healthier skin is just another great benefit.
- Posted February 28, 2012
Stop Smoking Now
It's estimated that every year about 4,000 people under age 18 try their first cigarette and about 1,000 of them become permanent smokers.
- Posted June 21, 2011