- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "STIs"
In Doubt, Get Checked Out
More than 5,000 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year.
- Posted May 28, 2015
10 Reasons Your Balls Itch
Instead of scratching the affected area, see a doctor right away.
- Posted June 16, 2014
Cholesterol Pill May Boost Sex Drive
Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs May Boost a Man's Sex Life: Study
- Posted March 30, 2014
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Sixty percent of U.S. men and women didn't use any form of protection against HIV/AIDS or sexually transmitted infections when they lost their virginity versus 47% in Columbia.
- Posted May 12, 2013
April is STD Awareness Month
Get yourself talking and get yourself tested this STD Awareness Month.
- Posted March 31, 2013