- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "sugar"
Dwight Howard was consuming “the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day” at one point, says doctor.
- Posted December 20, 2013
When Sugar Ain’t Sweet
A single sugar molecule stresses the heart and changes the muscle proteins.
- Posted October 27, 2013
Give Coconut Water a Try
Coconut water may cost a bit more but it has many benefits to help you live healthier. It does the body good, trust me.
- Posted October 4, 2013
Prevent Heart Disease Now
African American men were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to white men, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.
- Posted September 17, 2011
Prayer, Faith, and Health
A much larger study conducted by the National Institutes of Health in 2002 found 43 percent of people in the United States pray for their own health, and 24 percent seek the prayers of others.
- Posted April 10, 2011
Eat This and That!
Put down the energy drink and look at what you’re putting in your mouth. It’s no secret that some foods can cause us to become sedentary, even lethargic like some meats, pasta, and dairy products. But we’ve...
- Posted January 14, 2011