- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "suicide prevention"
Can Facebook Prevent Suicide?
More than 800 million people use Facebook, now the social media giant has launched a new suicide reporting tool available to people who use Facebook in the United States and Canada. But will it make a difference?...
- Posted December 15, 2012
Why Do We Kill Ourselves?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports the highest suicide rate, 16.03 per 100,000, was found among black males aged 20–24 in 2011. Homicide and now sucide is a perfect storm for near extinction. All...
- Posted September 11, 2012
It Gets Better
NFL star, Kenny McKinley was only 23-years-old when he shot himself. Little Carl Joseph Walker was only eleven when he ended his life. And Joseph Jefferson was just twenty-six years young when he killed himself. Each of...
- Posted January 12, 2011