- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "surgeon general"
Why Do We Kill Ourselves?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports the highest suicide rate, 16.03 per 100,000, was found among black males aged 20–24 in 2011. Homicide and now sucide is a perfect storm for near extinction. All...
- Posted September 11, 2012
State of Emergency: Black Men’s Health
New documentary series on black men's health coming soon from Angela de Joseph, a former Essence magazine beauty editor. Stay tuned for details on the release date.
- Posted November 21, 2011
Free Family Health History Tool Available
Talking with your health care worker about your family health history can help you stay healthy! Go online and access this free family health tool to complete and download today.
- Posted October 10, 2011
Stop Smoking Now
It's estimated that every year about 4,000 people under age 18 try their first cigarette and about 1,000 of them become permanent smokers.
- Posted June 21, 2011