- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "Survivor"
Intimate Partner Violence
OCTOBER IS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARENESS MONTH In the last two decades, public awareness about intimate partner violence (IPV) has dramatically increased. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 5 women and 1 in...
- Posted October 20, 2016
A Stroke Survivor Says…
African Americans are twice as likely to die from stroke as Caucasians. The rate of first strokes in African Americans is almost double.
- Posted October 17, 2013
Newsman Leon Harris Beats Pancreatitis Attack
Longtime newsman Leon Harris makes his way back after near-fatal pancreatitis attack.
- Posted October 1, 2013
Moderate Exercise Good for Cancer Patients
The amount of exercise cancer patients are capable of depends on the type of cancer you have but 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise can be highly beneficial to some cancer patients. Talk with your doctor.
- Posted June 7, 2012
Life in Retirement
Social security benefits should be considered a supplement to retirement income only and not a total dependence for living out one’s retirement years.
- Posted May 19, 2011