- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "syphilis"
The Syphilis Problem Among Gay Men
Syphilis cases increasing among gay and bisexual men in the U.S.
- Posted October 27, 2015
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Get the facts about STD transmission and prevention. Arm yourself with basic information to avoid infection.
- Posted July 15, 2013
Take the Test, Take Control
HIV testing day was established as an annual observance to promote HIV testing. This is a particularly important time for YOU to get involved!
- Posted June 24, 2013
Lies, Pride, and STI’s
The pleasure of sex is undeniable but it's always had unintended consequnces - pregnancy, infections, and heartache. Talk to your sexual partner about your risks for a sexually transmitted infection. Better to kill the mood now rather...
- Posted September 9, 2012
Doctors Deliberately Infected People
U.S. government researchers violated ethical standards by deliberately infecting Guatemalan prison inmates and mental patients with syphilis for an experiment in the 1940s.
- Posted September 2, 2011