- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "tax preparer"
Donating to Charities
This is the time of year millions will intentionally give to a favorite charity. Be smart about it.
- Posted December 22, 2013
Settling Up Old Debts
Debt for which you are personally liable can be canceled or forgiven. But you must include the canceled debt as income for taxes. No free ride people. This includes loan modifications (workout), discounts, debt settlements, and other...
- Posted May 4, 2011