- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "taxes"
Getting Fiscally Fit
Financial planning doesn't have to be overwhelming but it needs to be intentional.
- Posted September 11, 2016
New Tax Rules To Know
In our last article, we looked at new limits for defined contribution plans such as 401(s) and the MyRA, the newest retirement plan. This week we look at two more ways new rules by the IRS that...
- Posted March 15, 2015
Get Tax Advice on Obamacare
The Internal Revenue Service has taxpayer advice on how to deal with Obamacare. IRS online tax preparation is available until April 15 to file their tax returns and pay any tax due. The IRS said it expects...
- Posted January 19, 2015
Donating to Charities
This is the time of year millions will intentionally give to a favorite charity. Be smart about it.
- Posted December 22, 2013
Buying a Home
Saving for a home of your own should be an intentional process.
- Posted September 18, 2013
Golden Years of Retirement
You’ve worked hard and saved. It’s time to take stock and have a plan to make that money last.
- Posted August 15, 2013