- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "Tenofovir"
Study Says HIV Resistant to Key Drug
HIV is becoming resistant to tenofovir, a key antiretroviral drug, due to improper or inconsistent use, according to a new study.Tenofovir is used to treat both HIV and hepatitis B, though researchers found strains of the virus in...
- Posted March 11, 2016